megapixel

Sometimes I think I think too much...

Monday, September 25, 2006

I have been debating for awhile now about starting my own blog. On one hand, I have lots of opinions, and enjoy a little controversy from time to time. On the other hand, having lurked around lots of blogs, I hesitate to put myself into the category of what I think of as "Disgruntled Nudniks". i.e. people that like to vent and kvetch and stuff. So here's hoping I can keep this an intelligent exchange of ideas and opinions, and avoid the infantile "na, na, na, na kishkis you're so stupid" thing out of it.

2 Comments:

At 6:20 PM, Blogger anonym00kie said...

youve been reading the wrong blogs, there are tons of smart, enlightening, witty, analytical, growth oriented blogs.. you just gotta find them..
(but dont get rid of the whiny ones yet.. they can be fun too :)

good luck on ure blog!

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger ggggg said...

was thata swipe at me? (the people who vent...)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter