megapixel

Sometimes I think I think too much...

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

This is a very funny thing I overheard in my 8 year old nephew Ari's karate class:


Kid (obviously not Jewish): If that guy steps on you you'll be dead!

Ari: What? I am not blind, and I am not poor, and I dont have tzaraas, so why would I be dead?


and here is another funny story worth reading:

I was playing LIFE with my kids which is a game that imitates life - every player gets a minivan and then goes around the board, getting married, jobs, playing taxes and having children, which they get a little "baby" to put in their minivan.

After a short while, my son (12) looks around the board and says "Hey, I am the only one that doesnt have children! I better call Bonei Olam!"

7 Comments:

At 1:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Talk about yeshivish...

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger David_on_the_Lake said...

lol...cute

 
At 9:54 PM, Blogger ggggg said...

Very cute. btw, your 12 year old knows about Bonai Olam???? I guess they advertise too much!

 
At 8:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

big advertising blitz every time they have a dinner or chinese auction. talk about discreet!

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger ggggg said...

Yeah, I hear ya! Though in their defense, they need to raise a heck of a lot of money!

 
At 3:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

unbelievable - pat on the back to our fellow jews for giving so generously...

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger David_on_the_Lake said...

Are you kidding?
When my kids mis-behave I threaten to donate them to bonei olam..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter