megapixel

Sometimes I think I think too much...

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

before I get on to the megapixel plan, I just wanted to put down some further cute stuff from my kids. before I forget them. (some of these stories are old, so it may sound like I have more kids than I really do)

my six year old son:
Ma, could we have ice cream?
perhaps later.
Oh, GOOD, cuz PERHAPS means MAYBE and MAYBE means YES!!
(well, not really, but I dont feel like going into it right now.)

my five and seven year old boys were watching my car's flat tire being fixed at the mechanic.
seven y.o. --Hey, see that curly thing behind the tire? ya know what that is? It's called shocks and when the car goes over a bump, it makes the car not shake so much.
five y.o.-- Wow! I always wondered what that was, and now I know, thanks to my big brother!!

1 Comments:

At 3:24 AM, Blogger almost_frei said...

Meg, I don't think it is only you and I.

Here try this... talk about something controversial like the L'afaire Lipa or Shidduch demographics etc. or something inappropriate c'v and watch the comments start flying.

OTOH, forget all that and just continue to write whatever makes you happy. It works for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter