megapixel

Sometimes I think I think too much...

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

OH what a genius I am!

I spend a disproportionate amount of my time in the laundry room, which is kind of dim so therefore not so pleasant. I tried bringing in one of those clamp on lights (the ones we use in the sukkah) and clamping it onto a shelf. I thought I was pretty clever to have thought of that...

Today for some reason I looked up at the light bulb while I was doing laundry and I noticed that the bulb is only 40 watts!!!!!

No wonder!

I changed it to a 75 watt bulb and you wouldnt believe the difference. Oh, I am SO smart! How did I ever think of such a innovative idea? I should get the Nobel Prize for that

2 Comments:

At 6:07 PM, Blogger David_on_the_Lake said...

when you get a great idea...and that light bulb pops up above your head...like in the cartoons...
What's the wattage?

 
At 4:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess mine is a forty watt one. hah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter