megapixel

Sometimes I think I think too much...

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Raising teenagers

THis is a newish phase for me. I have two young teenage boys and they can crack me up and make me spew steam from my ears at the same time.

SO my older one- very difficult, always has been, partly because he is very cute and charming and thinks he can charm his way through life and the rules dont apply to him.

I was giving him a little talk about how in life he needs to have some real accomplishments, and not just flash his beautiful smile at people and everyone will give him what he wants.

He tells me "I have a deadly weapon, why shouldn't I use it?"

And then he flashes it...

3 Comments:

At 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be happy that he is smiling.And if he isn't accomplishing enough, at least he isn't hurting anyone/thing.

Plus look at Obama;aparently a nice smile and charisma can make you president even without personal accomplisments.

He was probably/hopefully being facetious with the deadly weapon comment.

P.S. Although you seem to have taken a summer hibernation, it's nice too see you back.

 
At 11:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks!

Sadly, you have a good point. Obama's smile is worth millions! managed to convince more than half of this country.

maybe we have a potential first jewish president here...

 
At 5:54 PM, Blogger David_on_the_Lake said...

I'm not far off...
sounds like fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter