megapixel

Sometimes I think I think too much...

Sunday, November 16, 2008

LOOKING FOR the SILVER LINING...

I just saw a great article on AOL. When asked whether he would support legislation regarding "saggy pants" Obama said he would focus on other more important stuff and not waste time with that. He did add, and I quote,
"I think brothers SHOULD pull up their pants."
and I paraphrase, "you walk past your mother and grandmother and they dont want to see your underwear. Show some respect. I dont want to see your underwear."

SO maybe... that nasty trend will go away.

and now, my opinion on the matter. I actually agree with Obama!! (Yikes - that's scary).
I dont think there should be laws about that. I do think that schools can have rules about saggy pants, and commercial establishments as well. as in NO shirt, No shoes , NO SERVICE. NO Heelies, No roller blades, NO Saggy Pants in store. The govt should stay out of it. But brothers SHOULD pull up their pants!!

1 Comments:

At 5:14 PM, Blogger David_on_the_Lake said...

No..don't be so shocked that you and everyone else is starting to agree with Obama.
Its more that you're just getting to know him.
Youre starting to see that theres more to the guy than the way he's been portrayed in forwarded emails.
I think you're going to be pleasently surprised many more times...in the coming months and years.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter