megapixel

Sometimes I think I think too much...

Monday, April 14, 2008

Once again I am finding myself thankful that I dont have as many kitchen cabinets as some of my peers.
And only one oven.
and no extra bedrooms
or closets
or basements
or garages...

I need to remember this feeling the next time I go visit someone with a dream kitchen.

My daughter who is three years old is so adorable, I had to ask her Can I eat you up? and she tells me NO, I need myself!!

Today we celebrated my daughters eighth birthday. The chometzdig birthday cake was really appreciated, cuz we are down to like no food in this house.
I always feel that birthdays are more of a milestone for the mother than the child. After all the child did nothing. The mother did all the work, so therefore the celebration is more about the mother. I should really go treat myself.
Oh, wait - I need to go EASY OFF the oven.
Forget about the treats.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter