megapixel

Sometimes I think I think too much...

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

More on Lakewood kids:

"Mommy, do eagles have seat belts?"---my six year old son


My four year old son inherited a pair of Superman pjs from his uncle. He was running around in them, and I said, "Look, you're Superman!" He started running around yelling "I'm Superman - Want soup?"

I was telling my 3 year old "The Three Bears". He interrupted with an important question "Where was Goldilocks' Tatty?"
"He was at work"
My son started to laugh hysterically. "Only Mommies go to work! Tatties go to Yeshiva!"

...And then this conversation I overheard between my five year old and the neighbor's five year old girl:
My son: Mommy, Leah pushed me
Me: Leah, did you push Moishi?
Leah: NO! I didnt
then Leah turns to Moishi and says: Now you have to give me a bracha!
Moishi: but I dont know how to
Leah: Just say, you should grow up to be a big tzadeikes!
Moishi: Okay, you should grow up to be a big tzadeikes.

Arent these great?

8 Comments:

At 8:46 AM, Blogger David_on_the_Lake said...

lol precious precious

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger chaverah said...

cute, very cute

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger SemGirl said...

you should only have nachas from them

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger megapixel said...

anyone who compliments my kids gets my undying devotion...lol

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger David_on_the_Lake said...

lol
is that a good thing?

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger megapixel said...

what could be better for a blogger than an undyingly devoted commenter

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger David_on_the_Lake said...

ok...so get to work..lol

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger Independent Frum Thinker said...

Cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter