megapixel

Sometimes I think I think too much...

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Latke Update

Happy Chanuka to all!

Last night's latke attempt none too successful.

Usually my latkes come out great, so perhaps I was a little overconfident, but I was just not having luck due to the fact that the stuff kept sticking to the frying pan.
Every time I tried another batch the same thing kept happening.
Only one latke came out perfect, and of course I gave that one to the husband. So later when I was kvetching about the latkes flopping he said, "What do you mean, they came out great!"

1 Comments:

At 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

either the oil wasn't hot enof, or you had too much starch in the potatoes.. use Russert and make sure u soak the peeled or shredded (if you end up pulverizing them)potatoes for 15 min in cold water b4 u fry them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter