megapixel

Sometimes I think I think too much...

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

There Are No Secrets

The other night I mentioned to my husband that we are low on milk, so when he comes home from davening in the morning to pick up some milk.
The next morning I realized we are lower than I thought, actually completely out,and my husband was not going to be home till after my son left to school (and he would probably forget the milk, since I only asked him once)
So I ran out to the grocery to pick up some milk for my son's cereal. (what an excellent mother!)
After davening my husband (who DID remember) was at the store buying milk and they guy who works there says - Hey, you dont need milk- your wife already bought milk this morning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter