megapixel

Sometimes I think I think too much...

Monday, December 29, 2008

Years ago, when my two boys were little, they got walkie talkies as a gift. They were thrilled. In my experience walkie talkies and the excitement that goes along with them usually last 2 days, and by the end of the second day one is broken and the other is still good, which is somehow worse than if they had both been broken.

In any case, on that fun filled day, I overheard this funny conversation between the two of them, in the kitchen.

Son A- B, go to the other side of the house, I want to talk to you!
son B- Okay!
And he ran off to the other side of the house so they can have their conversation via walkie talkie.

I always thought that was really amusing.
Rccently I lost the cellphone battle. My son had been nudging me for a cellphone for a solid two years, (because he was the only kid his age in the entire world who didnt have one) and I was determined not to give in. I just gave in, for lots of reasons. I bought him a kosher phone - no text, no pix, no camera. He was excited about the phone but less than thrilled about the non-coolness of it.

He was just home for shabbos Chanukah, and I heard him tell his younger brother to go into the other room and call his cell and leave a message on his machine...

Brought back memories...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter