megapixel

Sometimes I think I think too much...

Thursday, July 05, 2007

A Moral Dilemma

today's moral dilemma is that as I pack my son for camp, the camps list calls for 12 pairs of underwear. I would have to buy another 4 or 5 pairs. BUT---I seriously doubt my son will change his underwear every day if I am not there to nudge him.
So the question is, should I spend $$ on something that will not be used, just cuz its the right thing to do? and because I want to send the message that you change every day?

Should I send him with 6 pairs and hope for the best?

The best solution I can come up with is to buy a pack, but not to open it. That way, after camp when I unpack the unopened toothpaste and unopened shampoo, I can return the undies to Target and get my money back!
Any suggestions?

5 Comments:

At 5:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

unfortunate situation, i think you came up with a good solution because you would much rather the package gets used then not. so if it doesnt go right ahead and return it.

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger SemGirl said...

You are hysterically funny Mega, as usual..But personally if he isnt going to change his underwear every day maybe he is too immature to go to sleep-away camp..

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger ggggg said...

YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED! SEE MY BLOG FOR DETAILS! :-)

 
At 9:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Semgirl,
Immature? If that was the case a sizeable minority of guys wouldn't go to camp until they got married.

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger SemGirl said...

You are absolutely right...lol..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter