megapixel

Sometimes I think I think too much...

Thursday, June 28, 2007

I have been suspecting this for a while - but now I think it's confirmed. I have a serious addiction- I'm addicted to Target. I mean, like, I am always there. It's a great store. So today I was dressing my 2 year old daughter and I told her she has a pretty shirt "where did you get it?" i asked her. Promptly, without stopping to think she says "target"! Only when she said it it sounded like "tohgit" i laughed so hard everyone came running to see why and so I made her repeat it over and over again, and they all laughed. anyway, why do I love target? example: boys striped polo 3 button shirt: Gap 36.00, Childrens Place 18.00, Target 7.99 comparable quality. What's not to like?

8 Comments:

At 9:51 AM, Blogger Shifra said...

I just went to Target yesterday 'for a couple of items.' I ended up spending around 75 bucks!
There were fruit roll ups & gushers on sale. A must for summer snacks. There were swimming towels on clearance, another must for camp. Shoes that I really like on clearance for $11. And the list goes on...

When my 10 year old was about 18 months old I knew I was addicted to Dr. Laura when I heard from the back seat of my car
"D-R-L-A-U-R-A"!!

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger David_on_the_Lake said...

u sure ur not my wife?

 
At 3:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bought a case of Poland Spr water in West Gate for 10$ thought it was a bargain..

Yesterday bought the same case in Target for 4.50

 
At 5:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

anonymous was the one is westgate with sports caps rather than just a regular bottle cap, bec. that can make the major diffrence in price.

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger ggggg said...

I agree. Target is great. Wal-Mart sucks.

 
At 9:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mega- true, i always drop minimum forty bucks when I go in there, even if i just go in for one thing.cuz they have so much good stuff...
david - no but i probably saw her there...
lake- is it just me but i whenever i go into walmart i feel these anti semitic vibes coming at me? weird.

 
At 7:54 AM, Blogger David_on_the_Lake said...

My mother gives us an amount of money every once in awhile before yom tov to buy 2-3 outfits..(shes from brklyn)..and we end up getting an entire wardrobe..lol

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger ggggg said...

i dont know about anti semitic, but i definitely fell the redneck vibe! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter