megapixel

Sometimes I think I think too much...

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I was gonna write a kvetch post about school ending and the kids being home and bored, but I just know that everyone will start mussaring me that I should be happy to spend time with them and some people wish they have kids and so on so I dont think I will bother.

Instead I will write a kvetch post on the topic that it seems to me that it used to be that camp/day camp was four weeks a trip but lately for the past few years they keep shaving off a day here and a half day there and now camp is only about three and a half weeks, and of course the price is going up, not down.
So that's annoying, because the summer is so expensive, it strains my finances every year. And yeah, I know, I am glad I have kids, I love them to pieces, and they are healthy and I could almost afford camps and tuitions...
I'm just saying...

6 Comments:

At 9:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's true. It's like snow days at school. These days if there is a smattering of snow on the ground, already they cancel school. When I was a kid, who ever heard of a snow day? Maybe once a year.
But this suner the calendar is funny. Most schools are starting in August, so that's why you what have what looks like a short summer.

 
At 9:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In previous post: suner = summer

 
At 4:55 AM, Blogger SemGirl said...

Why not make your own day camp, youll be making money instead of spending it, and you can provide more days instead of fewer.. I need a summer job..hint.. hint..

 
At 6:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yated- I wouldnt mind a couple of snow days right now...

semgirl - I have a day job, but why dont you - you sound like youre in the perfect position to do a day camp. You can hire a rebbi to teach the girls gemora

 
At 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mega,
I'm thinking of buying a digital camera.Based on your blog name I'm sure you could give a good recomendation.Please note it will be my first digital and I don't want to spend more then $200 tops all together.Thank you in advance.

 
At 10:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have a nikon coolpix 4.0 megapixel than i bought for 140.00 in walmart that i am enjoying very much. it does little video clips too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter