megapixel

Sometimes I think I think too much...

Thursday, June 14, 2007

I was standing on a long line yesterday waiting with my kids, and holding my two year old daughter, when suddenly she announces, appropos of nothing,
" I dont like Cheerios, I like oat squares"
She's so cute.

Later on I was trying to make dinner, and I thought I'd be a little creative and different, so I tried to make strawberry pancakes. First I blended the strawberries ( which my daughter calls suddybuddys) then mixed it with the regular recipe. Sadly, when I tried flipping them, they stuck to the pan so badly and I had to scrape them up in the process messing them up totally so that they looked ugly and completely unappetizing. after the fourth flopped pancake, I suddenly remembered I had an event to go to so I dropped the whole mess and got dressed and ran off, leaving the husband and family to fend for themselves... HAHAHA(evil laugh)

6 Comments:

At 6:52 AM, Blogger almost_frei said...

AWWW blending it made the sugar's from the strawberry spread all over the mix... better off using small pieces (after you wash, soak, peel, send to lab and freeze the stuff to insure bug free ones lol)

 
At 8:03 AM, Blogger ggggg said...

Strawberries? OY VEY!! TREIF!!!

 
At 10:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no no no I washed them as per Rabbi Gissinger's directions. used a ton of soap

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger SemGirl said...

You see it was min Hashomayim your daughters heliga neshoma didnt eat those strawberries.

 
At 7:32 AM, Blogger chaverah said...

frustrating! i think the men should start cooking!

 
At 5:02 AM, Blogger Rafi G. said...

maybe the soap caused them to get messed up in the pan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter