megapixel

Sometimes I think I think too much...

Thursday, January 15, 2009

This happened a few years ago, and I just remembered it, so I thought it important to get it down before I forget permanently.

One of the best laughs i got over my kids--and there have been many--was the time the kids went to one of those arcade places where you save up your tickets and get pieces of trash prizes which thrill the kids until it breaks.

Anyway, they chose those creepy false teeth that make you look like you have purple vampire teeth. They were walking around in them all evening.

Later in the evening, I was checking up on my son, and what do you know? Right there on his dresser near his bed, was a cup of water with his teeth resting in it, denture style.

1 Comments:

At 6:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find the thought of dentures much more scary then purple vampires because dentures are real..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter