megapixel

Sometimes I think I think too much...

Sunday, February 08, 2009

Here's another money saving tip for the tough economic times:

Red Peppers: NPGS: 3.99 lb

Yellow peppers: NPGS: 3.99 lb

the farmers market on RTE 9, same plaza as Burlington coat factory is a great source for fruits and vegetables, they have nice stuff and the prices are amazing. Maybe not worth a special trip just for fruits and veggies, but if you are heading in that direction, definitely worth a stop.

Red peppers: .89 lb
Yellow Peppers: .99 lb

I ask you, how is this fair? Is this not fully taking advantage of the good people of Lakewood? difference of THREE DOLLARS a lb? YES, yes, I know that there is nobody holding a gun to my head forcing me to buy red peppers and yellow peppers, which can be construed as a luxury item. But still.

1 Comments:

At 11:36 AM, Blogger SemGirl said...

Explain to me why Cholov Yisroel ricotta cheese is 9$ for 2 lbs..

In Shoprite , the OU-D brands on sale are 3 lbs for 5$, and the taste and quality is a thousand times better..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter