megapixel

Sometimes I think I think too much...

Thursday, July 26, 2007

no blogging lately, for the following reasons:
a- am considering dropping the whole thing, mainly because I get annoyed when the somewhat intelligent posts barely garner any comments - it makes me think that (almost)everyone out there is an idiot.
b- been busy reading the new Harry Potter book.
c- i was tagged by Lakevent and although I dont want to tag 8 other people, who can resist talking about themselves? certainly not me, so here goes:

eight interesting things about me:
1- I have never been to Israel.
(when I tell people they invariable say "oh you gotta go!" but they never offer to pay for the ticket.)
2- I am an Entrepeneur (i think i spelled it right)
3- I would rather mow the lawn than clean my house. (hello, the lawn stays mowed for two weeks...)
4- I am in middle of writing two books, one historical novel for kids and one contemporary novel for young adults
5- I love to argue, politically I am mostly a liberatarian/conservative. I hate foul language.
6- My ideal fun day would be to go to a waterpark or jetskiing. Not a fan of eating out - spending big bucks for a fancy meal, is dumb. I just sit there, my practical mind thinking "I could have made this meal for 15.00. a steak is 8 bucks, a potato is 50 cents..." blah blah blah. I keep having to remind myself that I am paying for the ambience. then hysterically think "I'd better enjoy the ambience! I'd better enjoy the ambience!" It's exhausting.
7- I am losing the race- you know, the one to have the most kids in the least amount of years.
8- I am finding this harder than I thought it would be.

so there you go! I do like my own sense of humor, too.

8 Comments:

At 7:25 AM, Blogger ggggg said...

great list! I like your sense of humor too. though, I fail to see how reason C is a reason why you havent blogged for a while!

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger David_on_the_Lake said...

I can relate to your reason a..
Sometimes I'll post a dumb filler post and get like 100 comments..then I'll post something that I think is brilliant..and I'll just wait and wait and wait..
Damn annoying..

ok..
I cannot relate to
1...whoa..ok..even if I were to offer..I doubt you'd take up my offer..
2. So am I..I;m just too lazy to see things through..
3. I love working out in the garden..grass..anything outdoors..
4. I have 4 books started..dont count on any of them hitting the bookstores soon (see number 2)
5. I love a good debate..although I am definitely left leaning which means I can always count on a goood heated argument in frum circles and/or a few heart attacks here and there..
6. My God..You ARE my wife...scary
7. I've conceded the race a long time ago..
8. Definitely easier to read and respond than to create...

Good night

 
At 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your use of the word garner.

 
At 8:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mega,

Don't take the lack of comments as a reason to stop blogging.Take it as a compliment because usually the more obnoxious a blog is the more comments it gets.

I can't wait to read your books .Are you writing under a false name so you can notify us when it prints?

 
At 9:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lakie-your right!it was just a lame segue (whatever that word is)by the way, how old are you?

david- yea- my brother in law is a liberal leftie and me and him are always having it out. Then at the end of our visit, i realize i didnt talk to my sister at all cuz I was busy arguing with him!
and me and your wife should get together and go out to target or something

yated - thanks

anon- good point!! i guess youre right.
and I havent thought about it much but i think when (if) my books get published, i will put it under my real name, so my Mom could have nachas. I have published several articles in local papers under a fake name and my Mom was upset, cuz she cant show off to her acquaintances. lol

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger ggggg said...

What does my age have to do with anything? I am between 27 and 33. what about you?

 
At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

just curious.
bet. 33 and 36
david how old are you

 
At 5:48 PM, Blogger David_on_the_Lake said...

between 30 and 35
lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter