megapixel

Sometimes I think I think too much...

Friday, August 03, 2007

CROC alert:
this just happened to me. I was starving from all my shabbos prep, so I took a big bowl of macaroni. then I put a huge dollop of cottage cheese and a squirt of ketchup on it. Then the doorbell rang. I yelled who's there and no one answered, they obviously couldnt hear me so I turned around to walk toward the door. there was a drop of water on the floor and my son's croc, which i was trying on and are surprisingly comfortable so I was wearing it, slipped and i slid and fell on my hands and knees and the bowl of macaroni went flying out of my hands SO fast I didnt even realize it happened. so now there is macaroni spread out all over the floor which i already washed, and a big dollop of cottage cheese and ketchup sliding down the wall, landing on the floor and the doorbell rings again. and I answer who's there? in a calm voice (pat on the back for not taking out my frustration on an innocent bystander)
"I'm collecting for Chai lifeline."
so all i am trying to say is, crocs could be slippery when wet. L'toeles harabim. This public service message is Le'iluy nishmas ...

5 Comments:

At 6:47 AM, Blogger ggggg said...

LOLOLOLOLOL what a bunch of croc!

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger David_on_the_Lake said...

le-iluy nishmas?
Your macaroni..ketchup squirt..cottage cheese dollop?

 
At 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hilarious!
Was that a punishment for wearing your son's crocs - Begged Ish?

 
At 5:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

begged ish? I think we get a pass on this since crocs seem to be unisex

 
At 7:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you sending the story into the yated?They seem obsessed (in readers write) about crocs lately.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter